Established in January 15th, 2009
1. Definition of Information of Supporters
Information of Supporters HAJ should protect is one that can identify individual Supporters which includes but not limited to the followings;
Email address, name, telephone number, postal address, other information by referring to one or combination of which can identify individual Supporters
Staffs of HAJ will receive trainings to administrate information of Supporters appropriately in daily works.
3. Collection and use of individual information
(1) HAJ will specify purposes of collection and use of individual information and will not do anything beyond specified purposes.
(2) HAJ will collect individual information in an appropriate way after individuals agreed.
4. Disclosure of individual information to any third party
HAJ will not disclose collected individual information to any third party except for the following cases.
(1) In case a person in question approves.
(2) In case HAJ outsources information processing and work of dispatch to a subcontractor, and needs to give individual information for the work. In this case, HAJ will carefully selects a subcontractor, and request a subcontractor to strengthen the protection of individual information.
(3) In case disclosure is requested by laws etc.
(4) In case disclosure is required to protect life, health and property of a person in question and public
HAJ will take necessary security measures to protect collected individual information from illegal access, tampering and loss
6. Inquiry from a person in question
HAJ will act immediately, sincerely and appropriately when a person in question requests to inquire and modify individual information, and complain and consult about individual information.
HAJ will sincerely comply with related laws and regulations regarding protection of individual information.
Himalaya Awareness Archives