HAJ has been actively supporting other events and organizing screening, lectures and workshops by utilizing its rich video library and human resources.In 2010, HAJ supported the Nasu Short Film Festival 2010 by providing films and speaker for a talk show.For more details of ‘Screening & Lecture’, please click here.HAJ has been actively supporting other events and organizing screening, lectures and workshops by utilizing its rich video library and human resources. List of major film shows and lecturers
November 17, 2007
"Evening of the Himalayas" ("CafSlow"(Kokubunji city, Tokyo))
January 30, 2008
"Gathering for trekking Nepal and Himalaya" (Chiyoda ward, Tokyo)
February 24-25, 2008
"Special Feature: Himalaya Film Festival & Talk Show”(Niigata International Film Festival)
April 26, 2009
Talk Show by Kunihiko Tanaka(video journalist): "The memories of the Himalayas" (Himalaya Film Festival West Japan2009)
August 22-23, 2009
"Special Feature: Himalaya Film Festival & Talk Show” (Mitaka Life and Peace Film Festival)
June 24to July 4th 2010
"Special Feature: Himalaya Film Festival & Talk Show” (Nasu Short Film Festival)
As a part of education activity of HAJ, rental service of films shown in ‘Himalaya Film Festival’ is available (DVD with the Japanese subtitles). The line-up of the films is rich as a library of the Himalayas-related films. For more details of film, please click here.
- Experienced people in dealing with DVD and video machines etc must be in charge
of the screening.
- Removal, modification, copy etc of any part or entire film rented is forbidden. Rented film must be screened as it is.
- Transfer of any rights and obligations resulted from this rental permission is forbidden.
- Provider of film: NPO Himalaya Archive Japan’ must be clearly mentioned when screening is promoted.
* Rented film must be returned immediately after screening is over.
* When damage or loss of rented film or any harm due to late return of rented film is occurred, compensation must be made.
* Rental fee varies depending on length of film and purpose of screening. For more details, kindly contact us.
Himalaya Awareness Archives